Discussion topic: How do I order a booster from sky? Or are there good non sky boosters that can be used

This message was authored by Spartick This message was authored by: Spartick

How do I order a booster from sky? Or are there good non sky boosters that can be used

Just had fibre installed but need it to be boosted / extended into my office in the garage. Anyone got any tips to get a sky booster or ideally know of a product on amazon that will boost my signal for cheap. Thanks. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: How do I order a booster from sky? Or are there good non sky boosters that can be used

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Spartick  Do you have broadband boost as part of your broadband subscription with with Sky?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: How do I order a booster from sky? Or are there good non sky boosters that can be used

@Spartick wrote:

Just had fibre installed but need it to be boosted / extended into my office in the garage. Anyone got any tips to get a sky booster or ideally know of a product on amazon that will boost my signal for cheap. Thanks. 

If ethernet cabling is not an option then try powerline adapters.

Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by Daz1212 This message was authored by: Daz1212

or buy one of these.

Sky Q ‎SE210 Wireless Network Booster

Plenty on the Ebay

This message was authored by Daz1212 This message was authored by: Daz1212

i know a friend who has his son 2 doors down in a terrace and he lets him use his BB and one of these did the trick..... I know it works as i set it up for him.... he get 36mb from his dads 39mb at the router.

Homeplugs are also a good route.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion