Discussion topic: Hive keeps going offline since Sky BB installed

This message was authored by catswhiskers4 This message was authored by: catswhiskers4

Hive keeps going offline since Sky BB installed

My Hive keeps showing as offline on my phone since Sky was installed. I was previously with EE and had no issues. Hive have suggested it's the 2.4ghz channel interfering and to change the channel. It's currently set to auto. Is this this correct? It's not constantly offline which made me wonder if it was just when it was on a certain channel that it affects it?  I have tried to change it to channel 1, but it doesn't work. I don't want to do something that is going to affect my broadband, but I want my Hive to work. The hub does also seem to be interfering with Bluetooth headphone.  

Best Answers
catswhiskers4
Topic Author
This message was authored by catswhiskers4 This message was authored by: catswhiskers4 Answer

Re: Hive keeps going offline since Sky BB installed

To clarify, when I say changing the channel doesn't work, it crashes when I press apply. Tried on safari and chrome. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

catswhiskers4
Topic Author
This message was authored by catswhiskers4 This message was authored by: catswhiskers4 Answer

Re: Hive keeps going offline since Sky BB installed

To clarify, when I say changing the channel doesn't work, it crashes when I press apply. Tried on safari and chrome. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion