Discussion topic: Hi I want my sky shield turned off as it is affecting my sons online gaming on his console.

This message was authored by CD198438 This message was authored by: CD198438

Hi I want my sky shield turned off as it is affecting my sons online gaming on his console.

Hi i want my sky shield turned off as it is affecting my son's online gaming on his console..I have rang sky about this 2/3 times since christmas but nothing was done & ive also tried to turn it off meself in my sky app but it's not letting me..I want it sorted this time otherwise ill be canceling everything this week 

Thanks Conor 

All Replies

This message was authored by Jemsthom This message was authored by: Jemsthom

Re: Hi I want my sky shield turned off as it is affecting my sons online gaming on his console.

Try this once may be this will useful for you. First of all Go to the main Sky Broadband Shield website.
Enter your Sky ID username and password. Scroll down the page until you see the Switch off button. Just change this settings and get shield turned off. 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Hi I want my sky shield turned off as it is affecting my sons online gaming on his console.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CD198438If you are not able to turn of broadband shield yourself, then you will have to call Sky for them to do this for you. Which devices have you tried this on and have you tried using the Sky app to do this?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Anita25 This message was authored by: Anita25

Hi im having the same issue n i have a sky advisor telling me there is no sheild for ireland customers did you get sorted 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion