Discussion topic: Help with bill

This message was authored by Michelleh81 This message was authored by: Michelleh81

Help with bill

I am on benfits and i have heard that sky can help with the cost of Broadband. I cant get to talk to anyone.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Help with bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michelleh81 
This link explains the process if you’re eligible for Sky Broadband Basics.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-social-tariff
The Sky account holder needs to be claiming Universal Credit, Pension Credit, Income Support, Income based Jobseekers Allowance or Income based Employment Support Allowance. These are the only qualifying benefits so Sky would require the relevant NI number so they can check. It is only available to customers who already have Sky Broadband. The social tariff is for 35Mbs broadband and the Sky Talk Pay As You Go tariff (ie: all calls are chargeable). It does not offer a discounted Sky Talk plan. If you are eligible you’ll need to call Sky to join.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Help with bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michelleh81 
This link explains the process if you’re eligible for Sky Broadband Basics.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-social-tariff
The Sky account holder needs to be claiming Universal Credit, Pension Credit, Income Support, Income based Jobseekers Allowance or Income based Employment Support Allowance. These are the only qualifying benefits so Sky would require the relevant NI number so they can check. It is only available to customers who already have Sky Broadband. The social tariff is for 35Mbs broadband and the Sky Talk Pay As You Go tariff (ie: all calls are chargeable). It does not offer a discounted Sky Talk plan. If you are eligible you’ll need to call Sky to join.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion