Discussion topic: Gigafast Broadband

This message was authored by Kelvin+101 This message was authored by: Kelvin+101

Gigafast Broadband

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me. Openreach has upgraded my road's Gigabit Broadband within the last 2 Weeks (Confirmed by email) but on the Sky Website it's only gives me the fastest speed of 500mbps to upgraded instead of Gigabit.

Who would be the best department at Sky to contact?

Best Answers
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Gigafast Broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kelvin+101 

If the fibre cables have been and sky has their eguipment at the exchange then you should be able to get all the range of speeds by fttp

Give sky a call on 150 from you sky landline or
zero three three three seven five nine one zero one eight from any other phone to make enquiries

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Gigafast Broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kelvin+101 

If the fibre cables have been and sky has their eguipment at the exchange then you should be able to get all the range of speeds by fttp

Give sky a call on 150 from you sky landline or
zero three three three seven five nine one zero one eight from any other phone to make enquiries

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion