Discussion topic: Error code 7 CHECK NETWORK CONNECTION

This message was authored by Atexf06 This message was authored by: Atexf06

Error code 7 CHECK NETWORK CONNECTION

I have loads of issues trying to maintain sky stability. Had BT engineer, Sky engineer but say no fault then it just drops off all time. Internet is rubbish and I pay for sky  with Netflix but get this error when I go on apps, constantly switching everything off and on. Have sky Q/power lines and extensions but nothing seems to work. Can sky actually throttle my internet and stop it remotely?  At my wits end and now so poor my boss has asked me to go in to office! 

Best Answers
Atexf06
Topic Author
This message was authored by Atexf06 This message was authored by: Atexf06 Answer

Re: Error code 7 CHECK NETWORK CONNECTION

Yes it is LG? Also why not use power lines with sky q. What us the worry? I have unplugged as doesn't seem to be making a difference anyway. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Atexf06 

Can you post your hub stats

https://community.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Atexf06 

Does the error code come from the tv?

Is it an lg?

Also inadvisable to run sky q over powerlines

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Atexf06
Topic Author
This message was authored by Atexf06 This message was authored by: Atexf06 Answer

Yes it is LG? Also why not use power lines with sky q. What us the worry? I have unplugged as doesn't seem to be making a difference anyway. 

This message was authored by Hopkirk This message was authored by: Hopkirk

I can't get a network connection!

No network connection 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion