Discussion topic: Ended contract broadband but it work

This message was authored by Hayden+mullinder This message was authored by: Hayden+mullinder

Ended contract broadband but it work

Screenshot_20240617-072156_MySky.jpg

17186055205357937404355284769390.jpg

it ended but it working in my devices I am cofunsed 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Ended contract broadband but it work

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hayden+mullinder 

Have you actually cancelled your Sky broadband subscription? If not, all that's happened is that your discounted period has ended and the change to your bill will be that you'll be paying the full amount. 

You will need to contact Sky to try to negotiate a new deal which will require another 18 month minimum term contract. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Hayden+mullinder
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hayden+mullinder This message was authored by: Hayden+mullinder

I never pay but It too much 233,190 costs I wanted cancel sky tv

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Hayden+mullinder when the fixed period in a Sky contract ends the contract auotomatically switches to a rolling monthly contract if you dont renew or give14 days notice to cancel. 

To cancel Sky services you have to call them.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Hayden+mullinder wrote:

I never pay but It too much 233,190 costs I wanted cancel sky tv

@Hayden+mullinder 

Those figures make no sense. 

Cancelling Sky TV has nothing to do with your first post. To cancel all your TV subscription, if you’re out of contract you’ll need to give Sky the required 31 days notice. The latest T’s and C’s explicitly state you can’t cancel when still in a minimum term deal unless Sky agree. If they agree you’ll have to pay the remainder of your discounted term.

Select ‘Need more help’ at the bottom of the following link which will lead to contact details.
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave
(Make sure the flag in the bottom right corner is the correct one ie; UK or ROI).
UK customer ~ The link may include an email link and also a Message Us option (which is normally available between 9am and 7.30pm).
ROI customer ~ it’s only by calling Sky Ireland or writing in.

If you are cancelling Sky Q, return packaging will be sent out near the end of your notice period. Obtain proof of posting and keep it safe and indefinitely.

Sky customer since 2001
Hayden+mullinder
Topic Author

It too many  costs I Never pay! It **bleep** too many costs it will risk

1718606125050499199882545633879.jpg

17186061583532929718332616000571.jpg

@Hayden+mullinder wrote:

It too many  costs I Never pay! It **bleep** too many costs it will risk

@Hayden+mullinder 

If you don't pay it, your services will be restricted and Sky will chase you for what you owe them. 

Sky customer since 2001
Hayden+mullinder
Topic Author

It will risk??

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Hayden+mullinder if you cancel the direct debit without first giving Sky the required notice to finish the contract will cause you a lot of trouble.  Sky will chase you for payment and this can get quite serious as debt collectors are called in. Sky customer services can't speak to you until the account is back up to date. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Hayden+mullinder
Topic Author

Update: it blocked 

20240706_112710.jpg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion