Discussion topic: Delivery

This message was authored by Ashleigh29. This message was authored by: Ashleigh29.

Delivery

I'm receiving my rooter on Wednesday the 23rd of November but I don't move in to my new home till Friday which is when my wifi starts I'm just wondering is it okay to post the rooter or leave with a neighbour.

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Delivery

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ashleigh29.If no one is there to sign for the router then you will be able to either ask for a re-delivery or a card will be left. You might be able to get one of your new neighbors to take it in when it is dispatched you might be able to change where it goes and thus collect it after it has been delivered.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Ashleigh29.
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ashleigh29. This message was authored by: Ashleigh29.

can I change the delivery even it's not going to my new address ?

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ashleigh29. usually you can't change the address prior to despatch but Sky should send you a tracking link to the Royal Mail site. I had a hub sent to me a week or so ago and Royal Mail are no longer requiring  a signature but instead take a photo of the package by an open door otherwise they leave a card saying where you can pick up the parcel.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion