Discussion topic: Connection slow

This message was authored by Michelle+SJ This message was authored by: Michelle+SJ

Connection slow

Hi

I have Fibre broadband which is sent to a box at the side of my property (via telephone line, not underground)

We have one router in the house as well as a main sky box and 2 x Sky Q min boxes upstairs. It appears our WiFi signal to our phones/laptops is regualrly slow (called about this twice before and I am taken through settings which seem to fix it temporarily and then it slows again).
For example, I try and access something on my phone and the page takes forever to open so I have to knock my WiFi off to get 4G to get it to open.
Occasionally the WiFi works but then it drops off again. The connection through the house is very intermittent. Usually poor, occasionally very poor.

We pay a lot of money every month for the gigafast fibre but I am frustratingly still having problems with connection.

In addition, when I check which devices are using my broadband/wifi it says my iPhone is connected via an Ethernet cable which is clearly not correct. Can I please get support in rectifying these issues. Thank you. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion