Discussion topic: Connection dropping almost everyday

This message was authored by BrianFe This message was authored by: BrianFe

Connection dropping almost everyday

Hi there, my internet connection keeps dropping mainly at night, sometimes it's once or twice, last night it was over half a dozen times within a couple of hours. On the router the internet light goes orange along with the voice light. It ncomes back on after about a minute or so. Sky have told me they can't find the problem and that my speed is below the minimum we can offer you early termination. That's it, they are not even interested in trying anything like replacement products. Basically forcing me to leave as it's either leave or stay and put up with it. I will be leaving later in the year  but I don't really want to as virgin don't have the best track record. Why are sky not interested why are they just willing you to go rather than fix problem?. 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Connection dropping almost everyday

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@BrianFe 

Could you post your router stats

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/m-p/2855717#M1014...

Also could you enter your full address below and post the table and notes after removing your address from the image

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
BrianFe
Topic Author
This message was authored by BrianFe This message was authored by: BrianFe

Re: Connection dropping almost everyday

Screenshot (2).pngScreenshot (1).png

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion