Discussion topic: Connection Issues

This message was authored by EmmaSparkle This message was authored by: EmmaSparkle

Connection Issues

Connection keeps dropping a few times in an hour and we have to re connect everytime. We tried resetting but nothing works

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Connection Issues

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there EmmaSparkle , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @EmmaSparkle 

A private chat was started but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
EmmaSparkle
Topic Author
This message was authored by EmmaSparkle This message was authored by: EmmaSparkle

After 48 hours same issues (I've followed instructions)

EmmaSparkle
Topic Author

@Tom-W19 still having same issues

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @EmmaSparkle , I’ve re-escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Gemino This message was authored by: Gemino

Hi,
My connection also keep dropping out. I have to reboot the router but within 24hrs it happens again.
The broadband router model is ER115

This message was authored by Gemino This message was authored by: Gemino

Hi,
My connection also keep dropping out. I have to reboot the router but within 24hrs it happens again.
The broadband router model is ER115

The router is situated where the phoneline enters the house. I internet dropping out affects all deices - iPhone, iPsd, iMac, TV, Windows laptop

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion