Discussion topic: Complaint

This message was authored by Sim02 This message was authored by: Sim02

Complaint

Hi

I'm a new customer whose just been told that my boradband hasn't been switched and this could possibly take 2weeks. To say im furious would be an understatement! The incompetence of sky means that I have no Internet for 2weeks. When wanting to escalate the call inwas told it could take a minimum of 5days for someone to come back to me. As annew customer i find this unbelievable. How does sky expect me to work with no broadband. An apology just isnt enough! 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Complaint

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sim02  I'm afraid you're not contacting Sky, his ia  customer helps customer forum.

To raise a compaint you need to use the link here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Sim02
Topic Author

Thank you, complaint now raised although there's nothingthey can do so I'll be canceling my order with them. Doesn't deal with the fact that I'm now without Internet at home

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sim02 

Note that if the delay is with providing Openreach infrastructure then cancellation will only result in the same issue arising for any other Openreach ISP plus an additional ten working day lead time.

Putting the address into the BT Wholesale Availability Checker should indicate which provisioning type is applicable.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL/AddressHome 

It's the table and the two text lines below it which are most useful.

Remove any personal information (such as the address itself) if you post an image.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Sim02
Topic Author

Thank you, much appreciated for the link! Just had a look and it says that its available. The frustrating part is, is that i called a month ago after receiving an email saying that there was an issue. The advisor  at the time said that it was all fine and not to worry. Suprise suprise suprise, one month later when i was supposed to have switched there's an issue. I've given up with sky, no help whatsoever. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion