Discussion topic: Charge £50

This message was authored by Junelawrie This message was authored by: Junelawrie

Charge £50

Sent router back in box provided many weeks ago  , take charge off my next bill. Please

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Charge £50

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Junelawrie 

Keep an eye on the forum preferrably using a chrome browser

I've escalated your post via the community chat. This link explains how it works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Keep an eye out for an invite or red and blue chat bubble. When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Junelawrie 
You’re not talking to Sky Customer Services on here. This forum is where customers try to help other customers.

The most important question is…Have you kept your proof of posting?

We understand returns are taking 2+ weeks to be processed by Unipart (who deal with the returns) and they aren’t the quickest in updating Sky that equipment has been received.
Please don’t try to post an image of the Royal Mail tracking or postal receipt as Sky don’t allow them on the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Junelawrie.

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for chatting to us @Junelawrie . Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion