Discussion topic: Cancel my broadband

This message was authored by Nat56 This message was authored by: Nat56

Cancel my broadband

How do I cancel my borderland

Best Answers
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

Re: Cancel my broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nat56 There are a couple of ways to cancel, you can either call Sky and give the required 14 days notice or you can place an order with another provider who uses the Openreach network and they will cancel for you, be aware though if you are within a minimum term contract you will be expected to pay early termination fees.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS Answer

@Nat56 There are a couple of ways to cancel, you can either call Sky and give the required 14 days notice or you can place an order with another provider who uses the Openreach network and they will cancel for you, be aware though if you are within a minimum term contract you will be expected to pay early termination fees.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Nat56 
This link may help

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-broadband  

Return packaging for any equipment Sky expect back will be sent out to you near the end of the notice period. Remember to keep any proof of posting indefinitely.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion