Discussion topic: Can’t make or receive calls on my landline. The message on the handset is “please check line cord”

This message was authored by Rippen This message was authored by: Rippen

Can’t make or receive calls on my landline. The message on the handset is “please check line cord”

Can’t make or receive calls on my landline. The message on the handset is “please check line cord” I've done this and followed all the other steps from sky virtual assistance. I don't own a mobile so have no other way to contact for help. I wanted to call sky as I an issue with my sky Q

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Can’t make or receive calls on my landline. The message on the handset is “please check line cor

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rippen 

Is your Broadband affected? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by ElenaA This message was authored by: ElenaA

Re: Can’t make or receive calls on my landline. The message on the handset is “please check line cor

I have the same issue. My broadband was not working until this morning, when an OpenReach engg came and fixed it (by removing and plugging back the fiber cables at the cabinet on the street). Now my broadband works just fine...but I lost my landline 😞 I tried all the suggestions on the help page to no avail

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion