Discussion topic: Cable has been sliced - need help soon

This message was authored by Andybroadway This message was authored by: Andybroadway

Cable has been sliced - need help soon

The broadband cable running round the outside of the house to the entry point in the wall (going to hub) has been sliced so we are without broadband .......... I looked at Openreach and they advise contact service provider first ........... but I cannot get a contact telephone number at Sky in order to report and arrange help

Anybody able to help with a telephone number to Sky I can report this issue??

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Cable has been sliced - need help soon

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Andybroadway 

Contact sky on 150 from your sky landline or

Follow the link and choose need more help

https://www.sky.com/help/home/

If in the Republic of Ireland go to the bottom of the page and change the flag to Republic of Ireland

To book an engineer visit

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
Andybroadway
Topic Author
This message was authored by Andybroadway This message was authored by: Andybroadway

It is a copper cable, not fibre 

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Andybroadway makes no difference report yhe issue to Sky as Openreach do not deal with tge end customer.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Andybroadway
Topic Author

not running a Sky landline and the help/home site is not giving me a phone no. for Sky

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@Andybroadway wrote:

not running a Sky landline and the help/home site is not giving me a phone no. for Sky

@cookiemonsteruk Has already provided you with the means to get the phone number. It is under 'Need more help?' at the bottom of the https://sky.com/help page.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion