Discussion topic: Broken phone line

This message was authored by Matt+and+errie This message was authored by: Matt+and+errie

Broken phone line

Our external phone line has broken and BT have said it is our service providers responsibility, how do we get this fix as we are without a phone and internet 

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk

Re: Broken phone line

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Matt+and+errie 

If you are in the uk you will need to contact sky on 150 from your landline or
zero three three three seven five nine one zero one eight from any other phone to report it. 

PS if unable to phone sky we can escalate

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Matt+and+errie 

How is it broken? Do you mean cut/snapped and if so are the wires likely to be a danger? Have you got another means to report this to Sky?

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Matt+and+errie1 This message was authored by: Matt+and+errie1

BT have made it 'safe' but not repaired it, they said sky needs to do it. Am on hold to sky now

This message was authored by davemk1202 This message was authored by: davemk1202

Good luck getting this fixed. We've had no phone line and intermittent broadband for a month and still waiting for it to be fixed. Sky service has been dreadful in terms of updates and an ETA for rectifying things.

I notice that tonight the status says there's no problem. The phone line disagrees. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion