Discussion topic: Broadband

This message was authored by Jman708 This message was authored by: Jman708

Broadband

My internet is trash !!! I've even singed up for a booster box and it's done nothing in fact it's worse 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jman708  Can you give us a little more information please. Is it the speed that is not good or is it dropping out?

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Jman708
Topic Author

It's saying it's connected trough the devices and showing the icon, very slow to even load Google to a point where we just put the phones onto 4g 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Jman708 Can you please run the broadband test, this can be done either via the Sky app on mobile data or use the link below.
https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-broadband-diagnostic/sky-broadband-diagnostic

If it finds an external fault it should enable you to book an engineer.

Jman708
Topic Author

I've done a broadband test and it's coming back as ok, is there anything you's can check behind the scenes ?

@Jman708  I don't work work for Sky. Just a customer like yourself that gives up some free time on this forum to help others. If you are having trouble with the signal around your property then might be a good idea to give Sky a call and the will be able to send you a booster as you said you had broadband boost.

So running the broadband test flagged no issues and you are within your minimum speed?

Could you please post your router stats following the link below.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#M101...

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@Jman708 

Can you post your router stats for us?

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717/jump...

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion