Discussion topic: Broadband renewal price

This message was authored by buthe79 This message was authored by: buthe79

Broadband renewal price

Anyone have any luck with negotiating with sky over the price of renewing their broadband with sky. Got a email offering £30.50 (I think, email not 100% clear) for superfast. I have no issues with my speed, but virgin have knocked on my door and offered faster broadband for £20 pm.

Tried calling but need to call when quieter as was on hold for 30 mins and gave up.

My preference is stick with what's easier (sky) but £10 per month saving is substantial

Thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Broadband renewal price

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@buthe79  You might find that Sky is able to offer you something a bit more off than you got on the email, but you would have to call them in order to get this. You said it yourself that calling a better time might bring down the wait time.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
buthe79
Topic Author
This message was authored by buthe79 This message was authored by: buthe79

Thanks, I've heard of many people who can get a better deal on TV (Inc myself) but wondered about people's experience with this on broadband 

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@buthe79  It can be the same on broadband, but everyones case is different, so if you phone Sky you can see what they are willing to offer you.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion