Discussion topic: Broadband fault

This message was authored by Darryl5555 This message was authored by: Darryl5555

Broadband fault

Exchange fault apparently broadband in Dagenham Essex is down. No sense at all customers services option 4 says unable to help you with your option go to sky.com. At least 30 minute wait on all other numbers due to staff training. Since 1pm today but could have been before until I checked.
 Service status in my app just says below:

thanks sky for being so helpful

8BCD719B-017E-422D-BCE0-E9C1AF04474D.png

All Replies

This message was authored by Essexnanna This message was authored by: Essexnanna

Re: Broadband fault

Mine went down at 11.35. my experience mirrors yours. Any idea when it will be back ? 

Darryl5555
Topic Author
This message was authored by Darryl5555 This message was authored by: Darryl5555

Re: Broadband fault

Hi just had a reply on Twitter for sky customer no help?! Apparently they have no idea at all how long it will take they cannot give any updates at the moment as they don't know anything. Remember to contact and claim money off your bill if this goes over two days as they have to pay their customers. They advised me if this too. 

9DF574D0-22E6-424C-9722-C83563F8F188.jpeg

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion