Discussion topic: Broadband dropping out

This message was authored by MarkASky123 This message was authored by: MarkASky123

Broadband dropping out

Hi, 

My broadband has been dropping since Thursday and we have no broadband for most of the day. It may return for a short period of time but then goes. If I run the tests on the MySky app, one tells me everything is back up and running when it's not. The other one asks me to remove all wires and the restarts the hub which still doesn't resolve the issue! 

Any help greatly appreciated! 

Thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Broadband dropping out

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MarkASky123 what happens to the lights on your hub when you lose the connection? See Lights on your Sky hub explained | Sky Help | Sky.com

To enable the forum to help we need to see your hub's connection stats Find your Sky Broadband router statistics

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
MarkASky123
Topic Author
This message was authored by MarkASky123 This message was authored by: MarkASky123

Hi Chrisee, 

Many thanks for you response!

We have the power light and wireless lights on green. The internet light is off for 95% of the day, it occasionally returns and we get a connection but then drops out again quickly. 

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @MarkASky123 

If you havent already I'd advise you call for the quickest response from Sky. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion