Discussion topic: Broadband down CV21

This message was authored by ggAllin23 This message was authored by: ggAllin23

Broadband down CV21

Hello. Cannot connect to internet since yesterday about 7-8 pm. Website shows no issues in my area. Tried to solve the issue by website but without success. Reset it several times as well. On my hub internet light stays dark and voice light is orange. Anyone experience same problem?

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Broadband down CV21

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ggAllin23 if your service is sstill down this morning run the connection test in the My Sky app overca mobike connection. If that still tells you nothing give Sky a call - lines are quietest from around 8am - to report the fault or post again and one of the forum superusers can escalate your post but calling yourself will,be quicker

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
ggAllin23
Topic Author

Thank you for super quick answer. I did like you said. Broadband check shows no problem in my area but problems with connection.  Could you just tell me if this is correct number to customer service?  Starts with 0344 ends with 0333

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@ggAllin23 
If you definitely need to contact Sky then if you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you back to the forum. Be aware we’ve been informed the lines are busier than usual at the moment.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
ggAllin23
Topic Author

Again thank you so much for quick answer. It looks like I have no choice but to call there. Will do it straight after 8ap.

Thanks guys!!

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@ggAllin23 Sky's lines begin to come up from 7am. All Sky numbers go onto the IVR system but using the number found through the help system will recognise what you have looked at and can help route your call to an agent dealing with line faults although apparently that is a basic skill.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion