Discussion topic: Awful signal and wifi EVERYDAY!

This message was authored by GraceSaund This message was authored by: GraceSaund

Awful signal and wifi EVERYDAY!

Can anyone please tell me why the signal and wifi is near enough non existent on most days! I'm constantly switching between data and wifi but it's the same! IT NEVER WORKS!! No apps load, nothing on the web will open. Im very close to switching providers! 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Awful signal and wifi EVERYDAY!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GraceSaund  You've posted this in the Mobile forum but mention an issue with wifi, is your broadband with Sky?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

GraceSaund
Topic Author
This message was authored by GraceSaund This message was authored by: GraceSaund

Broadband is with sky but that is getting cancelled next month

GraceSaund
Topic Author

@GD1 

@GraceSaund  I've moved your post to the broadband forum where it will be best placed to get some help.

Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

GraceSaund
Topic Author

@GD1 thank you but I don't think it's the broadband as wherever I go, it's the same! No signal and no wifi/data! Its been like it for months and I'm very close to cancelling my contract 

@GraceSaund  Your post is getting mixed up, Wifi is home based,  data is what you use when your outside of the home, so which is it that your having an issue with?  Data or wifi.

If you can't connect to wifi when at home it's an issue with your home wifi

If you can't get a data signal then you need to ensure wou and the correct APN's setup on your device.  When away from home can you still make & receive calls?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion