Discussion topic: Awful customer service

This message was authored by Joycemcc This message was authored by: Joycemcc

Awful customer service

Just the most shocking customer service! Called today after getting text after text regarding delayed internet installation for 4 weeks. . Had the most unsympathetic, defensive member of  staff on the phone. Her manner was awful. I have spoken extensively to BT engineers who have explained the installion issue to us and the Sky call handler just disregarded everything I said and virtually told me that I don't know what I am talking about.  
We have now been left in a situation when we get a text, saying that we will get updated in a few days, every few days for the last month. 
when I mentioned compensation, the unsympathetic call handler couldn't even be bothered checking if we would be entitled, she just said we would automatically either get it or not at around 56 days after installation. ( whenever that might be). 
i understand issues can arise, but it's how they are handled and how valued the customer feels that is important. Just shocking and disappointing. 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Awful customer service

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Joycemcc  To raise a compain t you need to follow these steps https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint#

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion