Discussion topic: Activation date

This message was authored by MollyH2 This message was authored by: MollyH2

Activation date

Hi there,

My sky broadband has been delivered today and my sky puck was delivered 2 days ago. In my home I have had sky before very recently therefore everything is in place and installed to just plug in and go. My activation date is not till Monday and I am wondering if there is any chance of this being brought forwarded and can be activated today? I don't think an engineer is necessary, as it is all very easy to plug in and go.

Would this be at all possible please? I am working from home and finding this very difficult with no WiFi?

Thank you,

Molly

Best Answers
This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Activation date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MollyH2 

Unfortunately you would have already been allocated the earliest available slot by openreach

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by cookiemonsteruk This message was authored by: cookiemonsteruk Answer

Re: Activation date

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MollyH2 

Unfortunately you would have already been allocated the earliest available slot by openreach

----------------------------------------------------
Sky Stream , Sky Superfast, SR203 router, Tp link td w9970 + Asus RT AX58U (backup), Xbox Series X, google home mini, LG 43 inch UHD tv, samsung a5 2017 and samsung s21

If I get it right mark as answered
If I get it wrong humour me
If I say something you like give a thumbs up

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion