Discussion topic: temporary move

This message was authored by paulapuds This message was authored by: paulapuds

temporary move

hi we are moving into temporary accomadation can i put my account on hold as it already has sky 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: temporary move

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@paulapuds 

Sky don't freeze subscriptions so you would probably have to cancel but ring Sky and discuss your options. It may be worth you reducing your subscription to the bare minimum (if you can) to reduce bills if you don't want to cancel. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@paulapuds 

Sky don't freeze subscriptions so you would probably have to cancel but ring Sky and discuss your options. It may be worth you reducing your subscription to the bare minimum (if you can) to reduce bills if you don't want to cancel. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

@paulapuds Sky don't allow accounts to be put on hold, you will either have to cancel or keep on paying.

Be aware though if you are within a minimum term Sky may notvallow you to cancel.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@paulapuds  As per @Daniel0210 and @daveNOS your other option is to downgrade to the basic package providing your not in contract for the services you cancel 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion