Discussion topic: "No satellite signal" but only on some channels

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Mr+C+Wren This message was authored by: Mr+C+Wren

Re: "No satellite signal" but only on some channels

Look for ways for a quick fix and trying to do it myself need advice help if anyone has resolved this issue and now and why did it happen 

This message was authored by Gail+Holland This message was authored by: Gail+Holland

There was bad weather two nights ago and now I can't get some channels Sky one & Sky Atlantic are two.

I turned everything off and started again but still no improvement.

This message was authored by Dotty02 This message was authored by: Dotty02

We can only get some channels a lot are saying no satellite signal.  Also, first thing in the morning we a message saying we are affected by a problem with your satellite signal.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dotty02 if you have your own dish check that both cables at ghe back of the Q box are screwed up tight - they can loosen off. If it is snowing in your area it could just be the weather as snow is pretty good at blocking the signals from the satellite samecapplies to ice on the dish. The service should come back when the snow stops if it doesnt you may need an engineer to sort the system for you. .

if you are on a communal dish system in a flat in the first instance report the problem to whoever looks after that. However heavy snow will stop most satellite systems fortunately it doesnt last too long.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by ytee65 This message was authored by: ytee65

@Dotty02 , did you get this problem resolved? If so can you please tell me how because I have the same problem and have tried all the tricks but no joy unfortunately .

Many thanks in advance.

This message was authored by Sebastian17 This message was authored by: Sebastian17

Mainly entertainment package not working but channels 4 & 5 are? No satellite signal

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion