Discussion topic: engineer did not attend appointment

This message was authored by gggeof This message was authored by: gggeof

engineer did not attend appointment

Hello 

I had arranged for an engineer to visit my house today. Problem with no phone line and slow broadband.

took time off work waited for engineer to visit - did not arrive. very frustrating

No contact from Sky or Openreach apart from lots of text messages confirming they will visit?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987 Answer

Re: engineer did not attend appointment

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email or blue chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email or blue chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion