Discussion topic: Why am i getting message Error code : 3-22 when trying to watch channel on tablet using my phone as

This message was authored by Brighteyes46 This message was authored by: Brighteyes46

Why am i getting message Error code : 3-22 when trying to watch channel on tablet using my phone as

• Why do I get Error code 3-22 on my screen when trying to watch anything on my Tablet that I've hotspot from my android phone  ??????? 

Doesn't matter what the channel is.... 

Really appreciate any help 

Thanks 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Why am i getting message Error code : 3-22 when trying to watch channel on tablet using my phone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you not able to connect the tablet directly to a Wifi connection ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by mwjburton This message was authored by: mwjburton

Re: Why am i getting message Error code : 3-22 when trying to watch channel on tablet using my phone

FWIW, I've been having the same issue on a Samsung Android Tablet. I opened the 'App Info' for the Sky Go app and cleared both data and cache in the storage section. When I restarted the app I had to authorise it again (just play anything) and all's working again.

This message was authored by Clunky601 This message was authored by: Clunky601

I can't watch my sky go on my phone or tablet for some reason it's saying 3-22 on the tablet and 50- on phone 

This message was authored by Broadstairs This message was authored by: Broadstairs

Delete app and reinstall.  This should take care of the 3 22 problem. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion