Discussion topic: Watching NBA on Sky/Now TV

This message was authored by anotherday This message was authored by: anotherday

Watching NBA on Sky/Now TV

Is there a way to watch NBA on Now TV? It says that the Sports Pass includes all 11 sports channels (which is more than the "all 8" included directly from Sky?)

NBA is showing on Sky Sports Arena, which is included in NowTV. I did ask a live chat agent on Now TV about this but they said it's not showing, and when I mentioned that the pass included all the channels they abruptly ended the chat, which was really rude.

I would ask this directly on NowTV but I would have to buy a pass to ask their community, their livechat clearly doesn't want to answer and I can't use Sky livechat for some reason.

Unfortunately, I cannot get Sky Sports through Sky otherwise I would've done that first.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Watching NBA on Sky/Now TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We can't answer question about NowTV on here as this is a forum for Sky questions only. If for whatever reason you can't get Sky via Sky then there is another way and that is to subscribe to the Sky Sports Mobile TV service as per this:

https://www.skysports.com/mobile/apps/9653846/sky-sports-mobile-tv

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
anotherday
Topic Author
This message was authored by anotherday This message was authored by: anotherday

Thank you @caesarome I didn't realise this app existed. It's not ideal for my phone's aspect ratio but it's better than nothing. 🙂 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

1. NowTv has 11 sports channels in its pack. This include sky sports news, sky sports mix, and sky sports racing which I think all Sky tv customers get which explains the three additional

2. Sky sport arena has a temporary rename to sky sports darts so maybe that is why it isn't showing. This is for a darts world championships. 

I think nba season starts next Wednesday and the opening day match is on sky sports main event

Sky sports mix also seem to have a few games on their schedule for Wednesday. 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
This message was authored by d2h This message was authored by: d2h

@anotherday wrote:

Is there a way to watch NBA on Now TV? It says that the Sports Pass includes all 11 sports channels (which is more than the "all 8" included directly from Sky?)

NBA is showing on Sky Sports Arena, which is included in NowTV. I did ask a live chat agent on Now TV about this but they said it's not showing, and when I mentioned that the pass included all the channels they abruptly ended the chat, which was really rude.

I would ask this directly on NowTV but I would have to buy a pass to ask their community, their livechat clearly doesn't want to answer and I can't use Sky livechat for some reason.

Unfortunately, I cannot get Sky Sports through Sky otherwise I would've done that first.

You can watch the NBA on NOW TV in the same way you can watch it via Sky, or any other service that has the Sky Sports channels.

There are 11 Sky Sports-branded channels overall - NOW TV includes them as part of the same pass, whereas only 8 of them are additional subscription channels via TV providers.

On Tuesday, Sky Sports Mix is focussing purely on the NBA and will go to live coverage from 10pm. Sky Sports Main Event will join the live coverage at 10.30pm. You can watch this using NOW TV or anywhere else you get Sky Sports from.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion