Discussion topic: Tv signal

This message was authored by Nicki12346 This message was authored by: Nicki12346

Tv signal

I am currently watching the England vs Denmark game. As you know, they've only scored one goal. At the moment it's 2-1 to England. The first goal being an own goal Denmark made. 2nd goal I've just missed due to lack of signalling. I tried looking for a contact email though I could not find it. Sky have been brilliant, up until now. Been so helpful to fix problems. Minor issues baring in mind. Though this, is truly shocking. The euros, many of us watch. Unfortunately due to this, I have missed the victory on the first England goal that the English have scored in the semi final. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Tv signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There's no email to contact them for support and they're not there at this time of night.

What's the issue?

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
This message was authored by Rhonny This message was authored by: Rhonny

Re: Tv signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nicki12346

What happened on screen when the signal dropped? Blue screen? Pixellation? Any message? And was this the main box or mini box? 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion