Discussion topic: Sorry, because of a technical issue, you're currently experiencing a limited service. Please be....

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by InFlux This message was authored by: InFlux

Re: Sorry, because of a technical issue, you're currently experiencing a limited service. Please be.

Yep done this now! If only I knew this I wouldn't have wasted 30 minutes rebooting my router and sky glass set 😭
This message was authored by Mikeybetts This message was authored by: Mikeybetts

Re: Sorry, because of a technical issue, you're currently experiencing a limited service. Please be.

Same problem. Any idea when this will be resolved?

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@InFlux wrote:
It's like being in the dark ages again.

Not really: that's when Saxons turn up to burn your village (which, to be fair, probably messed up the local broadband ; )

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@JLX25  Please see post marked as answer on the thread.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by techman9 This message was authored by: techman9

going well this glass/stream stuff isn't it 😂

Re: Sky glass saying technical issue

@Ed015107   Your post has been moved from the Sky Q section to this thread in the Glass/Stream section that is discussing the same issue.  Please see pst marked as answered in this thread.

Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by ANDREW1317 This message was authored by: ANDREW1317

my sky glass and stream puck are back working 

This message was authored by GR1976 This message was authored by: GR1976

Same issues here with Sky Glass, but using mic in remote control will allow you to access channels

This message was authored by KaliByTheSea This message was authored by: KaliByTheSea

I'm having the same issue with Sky Glass.. do we have solutions yet?! I can't even access hdmi to utilise those. I have a day off work and can't use the TV .

Not good enough Sky 😞

@KaliByTheSea   Please see the post marked as answer, this will be updates as & when there is a resolution.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@KaliByTheSea wrote:

I can't even access hdmi to utilise those.

As mentioned above, HDMI inputs may be accessible using Voice Control.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Joanne+B-H This message was authored by: Joanne+B-H

Can you advise how long this will take?

This message was authored by KaliByTheSea This message was authored by: KaliByTheSea

Thanks 👍🏼 seems all is back working now but that's a good tip for the future 😀

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

We've had confirmation that the issue is now resolved. If you are still seeing the error, you should be able to dismiss it by navigating to the home screen.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion