Discussion topic: Slightly misled after renewal offer

This message was authored by jtwpool This message was authored by: jtwpool

Slightly misled after renewal offer

Hi, I feel I was slightly misled when renewing my contract a couple of months ago. I was quoted a certain price after removing some services and looking for a better deal and was happy with the quoted price, but upon looking further once it was done I then saw that the offer was only valid for the first month of the 18 month contract. After then it went back to the normal price that you can just get from the main site. I should have checked upon receiving my paperwork, but the agent on the phone made it sound like that new monthly fee would be for the duration of the contract and certainly wasn't clear.

Has anyone else experienced this? I've never had this happen before and always been treated fairly in the past.

Thanks.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Slightly misled after renewal offer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@jtwpool  It would be unusual to get a deal for just one month, mostly deals are for 18 months, if you feel misled you need to call Sky and ask them to listen to your call to see what was actually said.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion