Discussion topic: Sky q mini box pixalation

This message was authored by clare198034 This message was authored by: clare198034

Sky q mini box pixalation

I was watching uk TV gold last night and had two pixallations on there. I reminded and it was still there when pressing play. I switched to another programme on the same channel and it was all ok. Do you think this is a broadcaster issue? 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: Sky q mini box pixalation

@clare198034 wrote:

I was watching uk TV gold last night and had two pixallations on there. I reminded and it was still there when pressing play. I switched to another programme on the same channel and it was all ok. Do you think this is a broadcaster issue? 

• Is it ok on your main box?
  • We need to know if it's a connectivity issue or a satellite signal problem.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

clare198034
Topic Author
This message was authored by clare198034 This message was authored by: clare198034

Re: Sky q mini box pixalation

I did not record it on there to see but will keep an eye on both boxes. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion