Discussion topic: Sky Q main box not working, covid positive :(

This message was authored by daveeo This message was authored by: daveeo

Sky Q main box not working, covid positive :(

So we have an issue, our main Sky Q box looks to be knackered. We've unplugged the power cable several times, let it reboot and within 2 minutes it just freezes and locks up, sometimes this yellow/green tint, other times just a fuzzy picture.

Now I have been through the help pages to try and get through to live chat but keep getting asked to call, minor issue with that, myself and my partner have tested positive for covid and unable to get a sentence out before having a coughing fit.

We have 9 days left of isolation.

Tried Sky help team on Twitter but told they cannot access accounts, so we're basically screwed unless some staff member reading this takes pity on us and gives us some kind of live chat access to organise a replacement box.

I'm guessing the hard drive has gone by the looks of it, which is great timing really with us isolating. 😣

twitter_YJ75gdg-.jpg

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky Q main box not working, covid positive :(

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@daveeo  No Sky staff have access to accounts through the forum either, hopefully a Mod/Superuser may flag the post for Sky to pick up.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

daveeo
Topic Author
This message was authored by daveeo This message was authored by: daveeo

Re: Sky Q main box not working, covid positive :(

Thanks for your fast reply, thought that may have been the case, but had to try....will sit and hope now. Thanks again 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion