Discussion topic: Sky+ Ideas

This message was authored by mjlgal This message was authored by: mjlgal

Sky+ Ideas

In the Sky Ideas area, can you please add Sky+ Ideas, like you have already done for Sky Q, Broadband & Sky Go.  I imagine there are still many customers on Sky+ who would like to submit suggestions & see some improvements made.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: Sky+ Ideas

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I don't think they are that interested in developing new stuff for sky+ any more, software updates have dried up ☹️

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent - ASD )
mjlgal
Topic Author
This message was authored by mjlgal This message was authored by: mjlgal

I was hoping a Sky employee would at least provide the courtesy of a reply by now, even if it is a no - this is a poor customer experience. I notice on the Sky Accessability section there are regular posts by a  Sky employee (StaceD) with a route into the product team(s), which is to be congratulated, so why not here? If any of the Oracle members have the ability to escalate this request to a Sky employee I would appreciate it.

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mjlgal It's predominantly a customer forum and I doubt that the few Sky staff who monitor it would be privy to the plans for any Sky+ development. As Annie said there's been nothing on future development (on the hidden forum) for 12 months now. Obviously, it's been a strange 12 months all round, but I'd be surprised if further development is picked up again. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion