Discussion topic: Sky +HD remote code for a Hitachi 43hb26t72u

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by TallPaul1969 This message was authored by: TallPaul1969

Re: Sky +HD remote code for a Hitachi 43hb26t72u

Hey this is the second time I have written this as my phone died as I finished writing it .

just press tv and release , then hold select and red button until double flash.

press tv snd release and then press power and release , keep doing those last 2 things until tv turns off , then push select and release button . Done 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Thanks @TallPaul1969, this procedure was posted earlier in the thread. I don't believe anybody has found a code that works,  though.

This message was authored by TallPaul1969 This message was authored by: TallPaul1969

Hi

yes I couldn't find a code but this way goes through the codes without having to put a code in and keep going until it finds one , it's the only way and worked for me .

thanks 

Paul 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@TallPaul1969 wrote:

Hi

yes I couldn't find a code but this way goes through the codes without having to put a code in and keep going until it finds one , it's the only way and worked for me .

Good that you found a code - for the benefit of others who are struggling to find a code for this tv, can you share it here?

This message was authored by willow2 This message was authored by: willow2

I have just managed to get my remote to work on my Hitachi by using a Sharp code, I think Toshiba might work as well

This message was authored by Marcollo This message was authored by: Marcollo

Im having same problem oddly the mute works but just cant get volume to work , so frustrating

This message was authored by Marcollo This message was authored by: Marcollo

Same here 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion