Discussion topic: Sky Glass Usyk v Dubious PPV not working. Just says It can't be played even though I have purchased

This message was authored by Andyhardy158 This message was authored by: Andyhardy158

Sky Glass Usyk v Dubious PPV not working. Just says It can't be played even though I have purchased

I have purchased the Usyk fight through sky glass and it started at 6pm! But when I click it. It says it can't be played. Any help would be nice

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by kennethmcgoff This message was authored by: kennethmcgoff

Re: TNT sports/Sky Glass

Nope ! Nothing at all.

This message was authored by Casey+js+russell This message was authored by: Casey+js+russell

Re: Sky glass Usyk v dubious ppv not working. Just says I can't be played even though I have purchas

Mine not working either 

This message was authored by liam2024 This message was authored by: liam2024

Re: Sky glass Usyk v dubious ppv not working. Just says I can't be played even though I have purchas

@Andyhardy158 same here im getting aggitated with glass and i wouldve expected to watch the match at 6pm 

This message was authored by Casey+js+russell This message was authored by: Casey+js+russell

This happens all the time with sky glass it's a joke 

Andyhardy158
Topic Author
This message was authored by Andyhardy158 This message was authored by: Andyhardy158

The last time I did this it cut off the end of the fight. I'm ringing sky now. 40 min wait

This message was authored by Jon7 This message was authored by: Jon7

Same problem here. Stupid we have paid a premium for this and it's not working from the time stated!

This message was authored by Jon7 This message was authored by: Jon7

I think the whole sky glass this is a waste of time and money. Would never recommend the product after all the issues I've had with it

This message was authored by Thaitrader This message was authored by: Thaitrader

Same here... Message try again later

This message was authored by alexham78 This message was authored by: alexham78

We're in the same boat.  Think this happened last time we watched bt box office, there was something in settings to fix it but I can't remember

100% agree with you 

This message was authored by Katrinalouise This message was authored by: Katrinalouise

Same issue. On the phone the sky now. Fuming is an understatement. Last time the ppv ended 40mins before the end. This time no one can even watch it!! 

This message was authored by Chris7840 This message was authored by: Chris7840

I'm having the same problem. 

Purchased a couple of days ago and the fight isnt loading and is coming up with message "Sorry, this item is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

This message was authored by Steele21 This message was authored by: Steele21

It's a joke, I'm still on hold, 27 minutes so far .... you pay for something and it's not even working 

Am the exact same as you purchased a few days ago and saying same thing 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion