Discussion topic: Services restricted

This message was authored by An+marie This message was authored by: An+marie

Services restricted

Hi i was wandering if you know if there is a live chat to chat with someone regarding my services being restricted as I have not paid bill in full but I was advised that if I got the bill below £25 the services would stay on , I have tried ringing but can never get through. Thank you 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Services restricted

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@An+marie  There is a live chat available on this link just click on yes I need more help 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#still-need-hand

but as your service is restricted then it's unlikely they will be able to help 

your best option is to try phoning from a number not linked to your account or by putting 141 before Sky's number as that sometimes works 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: Services restricted

@An+marie wrote:

Hi i was wandering if you know if there is a live chat to chat with someone regarding my services being restricted as I have not paid bill in full but I was advised that if I got the bill below £25 the services would stay on , I have tried ringing but can never get through. Thank you 

• Did Sky advise you about this and have you got the bill below £25 and set up a continuous payment method?
  • If so someone who can do so may escalate your post to Sky for them to offer a chat on the forum.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion