Discussion topic: Refund

This message was authored by Woolnerwk This message was authored by: Woolnerwk

Refund

Hello

i was told when I changed to you from BT that you would pay for anything for the old contract BT want £270.00 for breaking my contact so how do I claim this money back from you??

Many thanks

Kevin Woolner

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Refund

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Woolnerwk 

https://www.sky.com/shop/offers/broadbandswitchers/v1/ 

Note that the limit is £100 for broadband and £100 for television.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@WoolnerwkDid you send Sky your proof.

"To claim your Sky account credit, proof of payment must be received within 90 days of your Sky Broadband and/or Talk services going active."

This message was authored by TIIIAH+B This message was authored by: TIIIAH+B

Find out the date you had this phone call when you discussed the topic of swapping to sky from BT. If one of the sky employees did say this over the phone, ring sky back up and tell them the date you had this phone call.. then tell them phone recordings were made that day so they can check for themselves. If it was said and you telling the truth.. there is no reason why you wouldn't get the swap paid for by sky! 

Good Luck

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion