Discussion topic: Refund of early exit TalkTalk fee

This message was authored by david+hill This message was authored by: david+hill

Refund of early exit TalkTalk fee

I have emailed Sky 3 times with copies of the relevant accounts regarding a promised refund of a TalkTalk early exit fee.

Keep getting the same reply, ''send PDF copies of TT final account and proof on payment'' 

Posted a letter, incuded were copies of the requested bills, with this query 12 days ago, but no reply.

Next move ideas appreciated ??

David Hill

Best Answers
This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Re: Refund of early exit TalkTalk fee

Posted by a Sky employee

Community Resolution Form:

Spoke with op and advised the credit is on the account ready for the next bill

Useful links: https://www.sky.com/myaccount/bill

Thanks again for the escalation  👍

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@david+hill wrote:

I have emailed Sky 3 times with copies of the relevant accounts regarding a promised refund of a TalkTalk early exit fee.

Keep getting the same reply, ''send PDF copies of TT final account and proof on payment'' 

Posted a letter, incuded were copies of the requested bills, with this query 12 days ago, but no reply.

Next move ideas appreciated ??

David Hill

• As we are customers on the forum we can only provide advice.
    In this case, I would discuss the issue with Sky, click on "Need more help" at the bottom of this page for a generic phone number - 
    https://www.sky.com/help/home
  • If you have Sky Talk or Sky Mobile dial 150 for a free call to Sky.
  • When you call you will be asked if the call is to do with mobile say "No"
    You will then be asked the nature of the call say " Technical "
    You will then be asked for a mobile number, give the number but DO NOT hang up when it says to do so.
    It will then ask "do you wish to hang up" say " No" you will then be put in the queue for an advisor.
  • I hope this helps.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@david+hill 

I have escalated your post to Sky who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue bubble which will appear on the right handside of this page.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
david+hill
Topic Author
This message was authored by david+hill This message was authored by: david+hill

Thanks for that, bubble received 

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Community Resolution Form:

Spoke with op and advised the credit is on the account ready for the next bill

Useful links: https://www.sky.com/myaccount/bill

Thanks again for the escalation  👍

david+hill
Topic Author

@Greenfingers001 Got there Greenfinger, many thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion