Discussion topic: Peacock will not download

This message was authored by franiuk This message was authored by: franiuk

Peacock will not download

Hi I am trying to download below deck which is on Peacock I am trying to download in SD and for some series and episodes will not download in SD

Best Answers
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous Answer

Re: Peacock will not download

@franiuk wrote:

Hi I am trying to download below deck which is on Peacock I am trying to download in SD and for some series and episodes will not download in SD

I don't know what box/device you're using. 

But I've just tried it on a Sky Q box, and it downloads just fine in SD. 

I would suggest turning off the box, unplugging it from the plug socket in the wall, check all cables and satellite connections are inserted properly, and then wait 5 minutes and then turn on your box. 

This generally fixes most issues. If it does not fix it, you may need to contact Sky for an engineer visit. 

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous Answer

Re: Peacock will not download

@franiuk wrote:

I don't know what box/device you're using. 

But I've just tried it on a Sky Q box, and it downloads just fine in SD. 

I would suggest turning off the box, unplugging it from the plug socket in the wall, check all cables and satellite connections are inserted properly, and then wait 5 minutes and then turn on your box. 

This generally fixes most issues. If it does not fix it, you may need to contact Sky for an engineer visit. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion