Discussion topic: Paramount + is coming in 2022

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Matthew+Littledyke This message was authored by: Matthew+Littledyke

Re: Paramount + is coming in 2022

Here's hoping they do as it seems to be taking ages for it to happen since they pushed it from early 2022 to the summer. I'm hoping the launch is spectacular if they are taking this long for it to happen.

M Littledyke
This message was authored by fizzdisco This message was authored by: fizzdisco

@Matthew+Littledyke 

Prepare to be distinctly underwhelmed...

This message was authored by Skyuser1981 This message was authored by: Skyuser1981

how much will it cost for people without Sky cinema 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Looking at the price in Australia and Nordic regions My guess is £5.99 

This message was authored by Skyuser1981 This message was authored by: Skyuser1981

Ah, cheaper than most Streamers but still quite expensive considering the only reason to get it is one franchise 

This message was authored by Plektrum This message was authored by: Plektrum

@fizzdisco wrote:

@Matthew+Littledyke 

Prepare to be distinctly underwhelmed...

Inclined to agree... no doubt it'll be a solid little service (and a good addition to the overall Sky sub price) but seems like people might be building this up too much just for a lot of them to just end up complaining that it's full of old stuff they've seen before...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Still in search of a great signature! I’ll get there one day!
This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I guess Sky hope people will take the Cinema sub rather than just pay for Paramount 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

I wonder if considering the increasing cost of living and other bad news for streaming services (netflix announcing lost of subscribers and warning about difficulties going forward) that cbs has made a mistake in not launching yet

The current trend seems to be consolidating of market share rather than growing business.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Still launching  , Paramount have added images of some of the shows that will be on it

https://www.paramountplus.com/gb/

Screenshot_20220429-175258_Chrome.jpg

I wasn't saying they would not be launching in the UK. 

I was just saying that the economic environment and consumer sentiment in which they are launching has deteriorated since their announcement that they would launch

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
This message was authored by AMRM This message was authored by: AMRM

When does Paramount + launch?

When can we expect to see Paramount+ on Sky? 

Re: When does Paramount + launch?

@AMRM as discussed on https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/What-s-On/Paramount-is-coming-in-2022/td-p/3838002/page/8 no one knows and latest from cbs viacom is "summer 2022"

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
This message was authored by AMRM This message was authored by: AMRM

Thank you, I could only find info dated February was hoping there was a date announced. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@AMRM  I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the same question, a new thread isn't required.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by paulla76 This message was authored by: paulla76

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion