Discussion topic: Paramount + is coming in 2022

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Burnsey85 This message was authored by: Burnsey85

Re: Paramount + is coming in 2022

Ugh it is coming in the summer, well that is crap considering the halo series is out next month. 

This message was authored by Alexander2022 This message was authored by: Alexander2022

Yes very disappointing 

This message was authored by Plektrum This message was authored by: Plektrum

@Anonymous wrote:

@Alexander2022  Yeah could be better they should tell us date and pricing for uk lol 

As I said earlier, it was best to temper expectations... these are investor events and not consumer ones so they're offering guides, projections and forward looks for their investors so they're not going to offer that minute detail for everything, only those which they think may have a bearing on the bigger picture (offering Showtime as an upgrade in the US and the price point is an example of that)...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Still in search of a great signature! I’ll get there one day!
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anonymous wrote:

@Alexander2022  Yeah could be better they should tell us date and pricing for uk lol 

https://www.skygroup.sky/article/viacomcbs-partners-with-sky-to-launch-paramount-in-europe

Upon launch, Sky Cinema subscribers will get the bonus of Paramount+ included at no additional cost, 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Yes, I do not think the exact launch date or price of paramount plus in the UK is a factor the pension funds managers and institutional investors in viacom CBS feel is decisive in whether to invest further or divest their holding in the company

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Paramount said by end of the Q2 2022  that might not mean June , it could be April or May.

Sky are airing Halo In Italy and Germany next month as "Paramount+ Original series' and so are Canal+ in France but Sky in the UK aren't which makes me think a UK launch isn't that far off

https://www.halowaypoint.com/news/halo-series-season-2-confirmed

Also downloading the Paramount+ app from other country like Australia and using say a German , France or Italy VPN says “Paramount+ is not yet available in this country or 'This region is not yet supported' that doesn’t pop up when you use a UK IP address to open it.

This message was authored by Alexander2022 This message was authored by: Alexander2022

Thanks 🙏 for the info 

let's hope so can't wait to get it 

This message was authored by Pwebster2 This message was authored by: Pwebster2

I would think paramount +will air on sky around June time which would correspond with the paramount + change to subscription costs im hoping im not wrong. It would also be nice for sky and viacomcbs to come to some arrangement so people in the uk have access to all the live sport from the usa as well for example the national women's soccer league which is sometimes only aired on paramount + or cbs sport.

This message was authored by Pennywise This message was authored by: Pennywise

Paramout Plus

Is there a date for the realise of paramount plus on sky yet?
Thanks.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Paramout Plus

Not that I've seen.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Pennywise wrote:

Is there a date for the realise of paramount plus on sky yet?
Thanks.

Hi @Pennywise 

Date Not yet confirmed

https://www.nationalworld.com/culture/television/paramount-plus-uk-release-date-sky-links-to-streami... 

This message was authored by Pennywise This message was authored by: Pennywise

OK, thanks for the replies, guys.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Any update yet please 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Anonymous  No one here can give you updates until Sky announce it.   

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Perhaps we might get an update on the UK launch when Paramount First Quarter Financial Results are released next Tuesday.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion