Discussion topic: Panther Problems Continue!!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by T.Edz This message was authored by: T.Edz

Re: Panther Problems Continue!!!

There we go! 13:35 - 15:35 tomorrow .. better late than never

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Keep the faith ! 

This message was authored by jacksm77 This message was authored by: jacksm77

HA

Sky called me yesterday evening to say it 100% WILL be arriving tomorrow

Third Panther window provided for 6pm - 8pm

This morning...... we are unable to deliver your order!!!

I think I am just going to cancel at this point. Ridiculous

This message was authored by mally+01 This message was authored by: mally+01

morning all

When do you get your activation  code .

Does it come via email.

@Anonymous 

When did you get you activation  code.

Did it come via email

Or is it plug and play 

This message was authored by jacksm77 This message was authored by: jacksm77

Now Sky are saying 'stock issues'... despite placing the order last Monday... and people continuing to receive their TVs

I have had enough of this, Sky are going to lose me as a customer. Keep cancelling work to be home only for it to not arrive

And if it is stock issues, why keep emailing me to say it is going to come? Sods law I will ignore the email one day and it will arrive when I'm not home

Mine came an hour ago.

Has anyone had there's today 

Mines come today .. 1.5 hours earlier than meant to, rushed to get home for it.. the 2 lads just brought In the tv with the puck and left, I said where's the stand and they advised I hadn't ordered one and most of the deliveries they'd done today were without stands.. even though you need the stand to mount the telly too.

I called sky and they said they shouldn't have delivered it without one and said they'd have to cancel the whole order, pick up the tv and then do a brand new order as you can't buy and they can't send stands separately!?!? Absolutely mental.. one lad at sky didn't even know it came with a bracket to mount it and it's not recommended!?

I'm ordering my own bracket - not waiting another 2 weeks for a telly

This message was authored by Rayner2210 This message was authored by: Rayner2210

I don't blame you... I've been delayed and cancelled twice due to Pather not having my stand. I wish they would deliver mine without one but they won't. 

I was fuming .. sky honestly didn't know what to say or do with it .. it was already delayed from Saturday.. just got to get rid of all the packaging etc now .. ordered a bracket off Amazon, I really wanted the flush to wall bracket the sky supply, maybe we can order them separately in the future 

This message was authored by Rayner2210 This message was authored by: Rayner2210

I want to wall mount mine hence not been bothered about the stand. Those missing/waiting on stands. I'm guessing they are a table stand and wall mount (both) that are missing then. 

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rayner2210 wrote:

I want to wall mount mine hence not been bothered about the stand. Those missing/waiting on stands. I'm guessing they are a table stand and wall mount (both) that are missing then. 

@Rayner2210 yes as the backplate from the table stand is part of the wall mount 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

@Rayner2210 yea mate- the stand is the same plate for if you choose to mount it.. the lad I spoke to at Sky didn't know this by the way, said the tv shouldn't be mounted on a wall, I opened the tv box while on the phone and told him the template and full instructions on how to mount the telly with their bracket were on top of the telly - actually felt quite sorry for him, I knew more about it than him 

This message was authored by AaronC88 This message was authored by: AaronC88

@jacksm77 That's just down right shocking. Surely yours should have been one of the first ones picked. Or do sky literally send all the TVs then panther pick the stock from this bulk delivery in their own order?  what makes me laugh as well is a new customer can tend to order with a quicker free delivery or they can get it even quicker with the choice of am/pm. Yet your order gets messed up and you get put right to the back and sky won't even let you ask for an am/pm slot as an apology. 

This message was authored by AaronC88 This message was authored by: AaronC88

@T.Edz @No wonder it was so early they probably wizzed through their deliveries not having to do the set up. 

would be interesting to see what it says on your delivery pages as it should list 1x glass 1x stand and *x pucks

does the tv actually have the mounting holes to wall mount or do these also make use of the stand mount/walmount plate?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion