Discussion topic: Just getting “ please waiting for your program to load”

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Dazzar51
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dazzar51 This message was authored by: Dazzar51

Re: Just getting “ please waiting for your program to load”

What is annoying here though is it took people like me to find this workaround and sky and 3 s so called engineers basically did nothing, and no compensation or sweeteners like not paying for your atmos for a few months etc for all of us with the problem 

Sky Glass 55 and x3 Pucks and become very irritated by sky glass
Download 900 upload 300 so don’t blame my internet .
This message was authored by GRIFF2013 This message was authored by: GRIFF2013

Just wanted to keep this thread live to check of this issue is 100% resolved?

If it is, does anyone know what the actual fix was? 

About to switch to three 5g (Zyxel 5103e) router and an Orbi mesh router with 2 satellites.

This message was authored by AntInBristol This message was authored by: AntInBristol

Either Sky or Three fixed the issues, so all should be good. The good news is that if anything similar happens again you can use your mesh network to change the DNS to get it up and running again. For now though the defaults should be fine.

This message was authored by Warleyron This message was authored by: Warleyron

The tv worked fine for 2 hours then this started. Nothing works apart from the money going out of my account

This message was authored by mis2014 This message was authored by: mis2014

Still a problem. Mine is hard wired. Puck problems don't seem to be internet alone. Often it's blank and have to unplug and restart

This message was authored by Warleyron This message was authored by: Warleyron

Sorted mine. unplugged tv and puck, made a cup of tea, plugged them in again and it worked

This message was authored by p5 This message was authored by: p5

@GRIFF2013 I'm using three 5g with orbi mesh system, 2 satellites.  Mine is working perfectly now. You can't go wrong with the orbi mesh, it's a brilliant bit of kit, might be expensive but definitely worth it. The range is fantastic,  I have a large garden but i still get between 700-900 mb download speeds in every corner of my house and garden. 

This message was authored by GRIFF2013 This message was authored by: GRIFF2013

@p5 

That's great to hear as it's the set up I'm moving too.

I get a stable 280 mbps in the loft in one specific spot on the shelf with the ZTE MC801A, which is plenty.

The newer Zyxel 5103e router that three is supplying is a good 40 /50 mpbs quicker because of better signal strength,  but it's a big old unit and won't fit on the shelves.

Going to bridge mode the ZTE to the orbi and go with 3 satellites.

Get 700 mpbs on the phone outside, so will go with a Zyxel outdoor router later this year when they release the newer versions.

Still not sure what Three did, but many have reported that issues are now resolved.

Thanks for replying.

This message was authored by Catonamac This message was authored by: Catonamac

Without reading the full thread, it seems to lay the issue with Three is being investigated. How about those using Sky broadband??? I've been having this issue for a few weeks and it's becoming extremely irritating having to abandon viewing a show halfway through!

This message was authored by SteRob87 This message was authored by: SteRob87

I'm on Talktalk and only when I first turn on the stream puck and start watching sky sports news within 10mins it will hold up and freeze and say this. I change channel and back again and works fine then for hours. It seems to happen when I first start up the puck. 

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Sky Stream + Whole Home (2 Pucks)
Sony KD-55XF9005
This message was authored by MARLOWBEN This message was authored by: MARLOWBEN

Just wondering if anyone else on 3 5g has had the problem resurrect it's self again today?

Struggled a while back as everyone else did but changed Dns on my Google Nest mesh to 1.1.1.1 and fixed the issue.  

Had to reset my mesh network a while back so it went back to automatic DNS from 3 but obviously a fix had come through at some point as I didn't have to reset the mesh back to 1.1.1.1 (Google nest WiFi is another **bleep** show but that's for a different forum) 

So today I find the problem has returned.  There is an Internet connection to the glass however, try to watch a program or app and its got a problem and won't load.  

Immediately I think I need to change the dns again but now it doesn't fix it.

As a separate test I remember reading on here that a VPN fixed the issue as well.  I've got a VPN I can use on my mobile ( also on 3 5g) so I hotspot the glass to the phone and it all works.  For obvious reasons it's not practical to hotspot all the time and I can't use the vpn on my router so I need a fix.

I think it's a manifestation of the same problem from before but wondered if anyone else is suffering the same issue or just me?

This message was authored by p5 This message was authored by: p5

@MARLOWBEN 

Mine is still running fine, has been since they finally fixed the issue before Christmas.

This message was authored by Bazza1306 This message was authored by: Bazza1306

Re: Three internet and Sky playlists

Disappointed to finally get the box and find there is an issue on live TV.  I would have thought this would have been fixed in the bata versions. I now have a product that doesn't do what I was sold. I will be asking.for a refund on any payments until the issue is fixed. Sky stream 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion