Discussion topic: ITV hub not downloading Series 3 of the Bay on Sky q, it says not available

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by ChrisH2206 This message was authored by: ChrisH2206

Re: ITV hub not downloading Series 3 of the Bay on Sky q, it says not available

No disrespect but we know that, the question is why does Sky Q not allow subscribers to view all episodes NOW as other platforms do. Sky Q is supposed to be the best up to date platform but on this front it fails to deliver

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ChrisH2206 wrote:

No disrespect but we know that, the question is why does Sky Q not allow subscribers to view all episodes NOW as other platforms do. Sky Q is supposed to be the best up to date platform but on this front it fails to deliver

@ChrisH2206 because Sky are reliant on ITV to provide them if ITV are not providing them then nothing Sky can do, there could be any number of reasons why ITV are not providing them to Sky.  Same as ITV do not provide the full ITV hub to Sky Q 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by Hywel+Evans This message was authored by: Hywel+Evans

Sky advertises that the Sky Q Box comes with ITV Hub.  ITV advertises that the ITV Hub has all episodes of Series 3 The Bay to watch now.  

Sky is provising misleading information here.  Same as when they advertise you can connect 4 Sky Q Mini boxes to one Sky Q box, but fail to mention you can only watch 2 Mini boxes at the time.

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@ChrisH2206 wrote:

STV on Sky Q gets all season 3. It's ITV that are not allowing all of season 3 in one go. I have no idea why ITV is not doing it the same as STV.

@LGUser wrote:

@ChrisH2206 wrote:

STV on Sky Q gets all season 3. It's ITV that are not allowing all of season 3 in one go. I have no idea why ITV is not doing it the same as STV.

@LGUser as I have explained they are different companies so could have different agreements with Sky 

This message was authored by ChrisH2206 This message was authored by: ChrisH2206

In connection with this Sky made a deal in July last year to provide the ITV hub app via Sky Q, the least sky can do is to advise when in 2022 will this be available, after all it is 6 months since the initial announcement.

This message was authored by Maxpeter1 This message was authored by: Maxpeter1

At the end of the show "the Bay" it says to watch all the shows watch on itv Hub ... how do I do this ? As cannot find the app on sky 

This message was authored by SueWSM This message was authored by: SueWSM

Yes, I get ITV Westcountry

@SueWSM wrote:
Yes, I get ITV Westcountry

@SueWSM that is strange I guess you have tried a reboot of the box ?

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@Maxpeter1 wrote:

At the end of the show "the Bay" it says to watch all the shows watch on itv Hub ... how do I do this ? As cannot find the app on sky 

As mentioned previously on this discussion you will need to use the ITV Hub  app on another platform 

The ITV Hub is not currently an app on SKY Q & the ITV Hub section on SKY Q  does not contain eveything available on the full ITV Hub app 

This message was authored by Luke1303 This message was authored by: Luke1303

Sky q

Why can I not see all of the bay on sky q but can on itv hub? 
This isn't the only series it's happened to neither.  We need the full itv hub open to watch the full series but with sky q it doesn't let you!

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: Sky q

@Luke1303 wrote:

Why can I not see all of the bay on sky q but can on itv hub? 
This isn't the only series it's happened to neither.  We need the full itv hub open to watch the full series but with sky q it doesn't let you!

@Luke1303 

All explained in the below thread..

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/ITV-hub-not-downloading-Series-3-of-the-Bay-on-Sky-q-it-says-not-...

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Luke1303 This message was authored by: Luke1303

That is not helpful. Put itv hub on sky q so we can watch th full series as we would on itv hub

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Luke1303 wrote:

That is not helpful. Put itv hub on sky q so we can watch th full series as we would on itv hub

@Luke1303 Don't shoot the messenger. You aren’t talking to Sky staff here. This is primarily a customer helps customer forum and Sky won’t automatically contact you as the result of your post on here.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@Luke1303 wrote:

It might have been if you actually read it.

You should be asking ITV why they aren't giving Sky the full version of their Hub..

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion