Discussion topic: ITV hub not downloading Series 3 of the Bay on Sky q, it says not available

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by ChrisH2206 This message was authored by: ChrisH2206

Re: ITV hub not downloading Series 3 of the Bay on Sky q, it says not available

I contacted ITV re the same issue, however they did not reply.

It is a shame an update to the July 2021 press release could not be issued, during 2022 is a long period, thought they may now be in a position to tie it down to at least what month during 2022.

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

Using the voice remote, I was able to search for The Bay and all 6 epsiodes are available.  A manual search also brought up all 6 episodes.

So yes, all episodes are available.

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LGUser wrote:

Using the voice remote, I was able to search for The Bay and all 6 epsiodes are available.  A manual search also brought up all 6 episodes.

So yes, all episodes are available.

All 6 for Series 3 ? 

Still  only one showing for me - may be it is different in Scotland ?

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

@nigea99 wrote:
All 6 for Series 3 ? 

Still  only one showing for me - may be it is different in Scotland ?

@nigea99 

Same for me in the Cotswolds, just episode 1 of series 3 (using voice search)

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
This message was authored by ChrisH2206 This message was authored by: ChrisH2206

LG User# 

was this through Sky Q? I like many others cannot get episodes 2 to 6 of series 3. The ITV hub only available in catch up section menu and episodes 2 to 6 showing not available 

This message was authored by Yves1203 This message was authored by: Yves1203

@LGUser ...thanks, just tried both ways you suggested ...Still won't let me watch, just keeps saying no longer available.  I will ring sky again.

This message was authored by TJP1 This message was authored by: TJP1

Have the same issue with Sky Q only episode 1 available trued via Voice, ITV Hub App and can't find Britbox

This message was authored by 4255Dc This message was authored by: 4255Dc

I have exact same issue, tried ALL suggested fixes for sky Q 

I am quite sure future episodes will be available on SKY as soon as they have aired on ITV

It just seems that ITV are not releasing them to SKY to watch as a box set before they have been broadcast even though they are available via their own app or the subscription Britbox app

@nigea99 wrote:

I am quite sure future episodes will be available on SKY as soon as they have aired on ITV

It just seems that ITV are not releasing them to SKY to watch as a box set before they have been broadcast even though they are available via their own app or the subscription Britbox app

All six episodes are available now. I just started downloading episode 6 and it downloads. So yes, they are all available at leqast on Sky Q.

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

@LGUser wrote:

All six episodes are available now. I just started downloading episode 6 and it downloads. So yes, they are all available at leqast on Sky Q.

Not here, just checked again now and just the first episode of series 3 is showing available to download and no more (Sky Q).

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
This message was authored by Yves1203 This message was authored by: Yves1203

@LGUser  I've just tried, still the same . I have called sky again yesterday   I'm getting a call back today at some point

@LGUser wrote:

@nigea99 wrote:

Do you get an  STV hub section rather than ITV Hub  ? 

@nigea99 i have also tried the STV route, with the same result.

@nigea99 wrote:

@LGUser wrote:

@nigea99 wrote:

Do you get an  STV hub section rather than ITV Hub  ? 

Yes, I do get STV instead of ITV.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion