Discussion topic: I received a text from sky saying I had nearly used all my data as I had over 8GB in my piggy bank I

This message was authored by norah+johnson This message was authored by: norah+johnson

I received a text from sky saying I had nearly used all my data as I had over 8GB in my piggy bank I

Sky will not transfer data from my piggy bank to my mobile why ? 

Best Answers
norah+johnson
Topic Author
This message was authored by norah+johnson This message was authored by: norah+johnson Answer

Re: I received a text from sky saying I had nearly used all my data as I had over 8GB in my piggy ba

Hi John

thanks I did try that but it says can't do that at this time ? 

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: I received a text from sky saying I had nearly used all my data as I had over 8GB in my piggy ba

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @norah+johnson  your piggybank data doesn't automatically go onto your sim so if you have used your monthly allowance then you need to transfer data yourself from your piggybank to your sim. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
norah+johnson
Topic Author
This message was authored by norah+johnson This message was authored by: norah+johnson Answer

Hi John

thanks I did try that but it says can't do that at this time ? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

If can't do it via a different web browser or the MySky app then you could give Sky a call they can transfer some date from your piggybnak to your device for you..

If ever you get close to using your monthly limit up then you will get an email like this as it is then you will need to roll some back from the piggybank.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
norah+johnson
Topic Author
This message was authored by norah+johnson This message was authored by: norah+johnson

I rang sky on Friday lost the will to live 35 mins then someone answered put me through to some one else wrong dept again then onto another dept after 1 hour I had spoken to 3 human beings with no solution I am a diamond vip customer ? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

You are going to have to keep try perhaps after 9pm when the phone lines are quieter as they are the only people that can help you with this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
norah+johnson
Topic Author

Thanks I thought maybe writing a letter as you can't email either 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion