Discussion topic: I need to cancel multi room sky mini or extra box as person has left the property and there is only

This message was authored by angels17 This message was authored by: angels17

I need to cancel multi room sky mini or extra box as person has left the property and there is only

I need to cancel multi room sky q mini box as only one tv in property now. 

Best Answers
angels17
Topic Author
This message was authored by angels17 This message was authored by: angels17 Answer

Re: I need to cancel multi room sky mini or extra box as person has left the property and there is o

How do I ring in the ROI to cancel multi room sky q mini box as only one tv now in property.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

angels17
Topic Author
This message was authored by angels17 This message was authored by: angels17 Answer

Re: I need to cancel multi room sky mini or extra box as person has left the property and there is o

How do I ring in the ROI to cancel multi room sky q mini box as only one tv now in property.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion